Sunday 22 January 2012

Application for exemption of school fees by Guardian

To
The Headmaster/Headmistress
--------------------------(School)
                                        Sub: Requesting fro exemption in School Fees
Sir/Madam,
                  With  due respect  I beg to state that my son/daughter -------------- of  Class---------- Sec--------Roll-------- is a student of your School.Due to sheer financial hardship I am unable to pay his/her school fees in time.So I request your kind favour to exempt his/her school fees in time.So,I request your kind favour to exempt your kindness.
                    I shall remain ever grateful to you.
                                       Thanking You,
Name:---------------                                                                                            Yours faithfully
Address:---------------                                                                                          ---------------
Date:-------------------                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment